Line reform begins
Ratikka will start its regular service in August, which will change the bus lines in many areas. The reform will already start in the summer season beginning June 7, 2021.
- Significant changes will be made to lines 3, 9, 11, 15, 20, 26, 27, 29, 31, 32, 35, 36, 38, 40, 50 and 115. Line-specific changes can be checked on the line page.
- The new lines 19, 30, 52 and 60 will start operating.
- Summer line 100 will start the service between Ratina, the railway station and Särkänniemi.
- The detour on Puutarhakatu ends and lines 2, 6, 20, 70, 71, 80, 81, 85 and 90 return to Hämeenkatu and Keskustori. The departure and terminal station of line 72 will move to Hämeenpuisto.
- Valkeakoski is now connected to Nysse's zone D. In summer, lines 60, 64, 65A and 67G operate to or from Valkeakoski.
- Tram's open test traffic is running between Hervanta and the city center. Ratikka is in service in the summer from Monday to Friday, four shifts per hour from morning to early. The trip is paid with Nysse's tickets. Cash cannot be used to buy a ticket in the tram.
The routes of the Nyssen lines as well as the printable timetables of the departure stations can be found behind this link. You can check the changes during summer and autumn season on a line-by-line basis in the line information under the "Line Changes" heading.
Behind the link below you will find the line map as a pdf file. The map shows the main public transport suburbs, city centers and stations - not all stops. The map is indicative (size 131 k).