Mobile single ticket
The mobile ticket is valid for 90 minutes from the time of purchase. Buy your ticket just before boarding. The night fare is automatically added to the ticket price from 00:00 to 04:40.
The ticket is purchased in the Nysse Mobile application, where Visa, Visa Electron and Mastecard (debit / credit) are used as payment methods.
|Number of zones ›||2||3||4||5||6|
Buying a mobile ticket
- Select the ticket type: single ticket or 24-hour ticket.
- Select at least two adjacent zones for the ticket. Tampere belongs for the most part to zones A-B.
- Select your customer group (adult, young or child).
- Select payment method. The default is the card you already added. You can also add a card at this point. Press the Continue button.
- Check the ticket information. Change your selections or cancel your purchase by pressing BACK. By pressing PAY you accept the purchase, the ticket will open on the screen and its validity period will start.
Want to buy a ticket for a friend too?
You can also use the app to buy tickets for a friend if you travel together. Children under the age of 7 do not need a ticket with an older passenger.
Get aboard and confirm the ticket
Place your phone below the ticket reader and align the QR code with the green light on the device. Many ticket readers have an auxiliary level for the phone.
Have a nice trip!