Assistive and transport equipment may be included to ensure that your journey runs smoothly to your destination. For safety reasons, all wheeled vehicles and roller skates are prohibited from moving in vehicles. The use of assistive devices such as a wheelchair or rollator is permitted.
Paid means of transport
The following means of transport will be charged a one-time fee (mobile, value or cash) according to your age group, as well as a night fare from 00.00 to 04.40. You can pay for your own trip with the ticket of your choice (eg season ticket). Avoid peak times (school and commute traffic 7-9 and 15-18).
- Bicycles, electric bicycles and kick bicycles for those over 7 years of age
- Electric kickboards (large, eg for rent)
- Segways and large balance boards (self-balancing)
Free aids and transport
The following aids and means of transport are free of charge, however the passenger must pay for their journey.
- Folded bicycles
- Means of transport for children under 7 years of age. Children under the age of 7 can also travel free of charge.
- Skateboards, including electric
- Scouts, including electric
- Small 1 or 2 wheel electric balance boards
Prohibited means of transport
The following means of transport are not transported due to their size or safety reasons.
- Freight wheels (box bikes)
- recumbent bikes
- big kick bikes (rollator-like)
- tricycles for over 7 years
- kick sleds (with wheels or slides)
- electric mopeds and scooters
Prepare for rush hours
Be prepared that you may not be able to take the shift you pursued, as the space for aids and other means of transport is limited. Boarding takes place in order of arrival, various customer groups have not been prioritized. You can check the trip from the journey planner.