Purchase your tickets online
Nella is an online store for travel cards and value and season tickets, where you can also check travel card balances. Add all of your family travel cards to your account and handle ticket purchases at once.
The ticket is available 2 hours after purchase
Use your travel card as usual after your ticket purchase. The ticket will activate onto the travel card within two weeks, as you pay the service
- on Nysse bus and tram lines
- at the ticket machines of Tampere, Lempäälä, Nokia and Orivesi railway station platforms (season ticket only)
- in public swimming pools and gyms of the cities of Tampere, Nokia and Ylöjärvi (value ticket only).
Travel card balance will be updated to Nella within a day. You can also activate your ticket within 2 months in the customer service.
Create a Nella user account
To create a Nella account, you need your active email address. You can get more detailed instructions when registering in the Nella.fi online service. Once you have activated your user account from the link you received in the email, you can order or add travel cards to your account, purchase tickets for them, and track their ticket balances. You can also buy an electronic gift card from Nella, which is used as a means of payment at Nella or customer service.
Add travel cards to your account
Apply your own travel card to the account from Nysse customer register by strongly identifying yourself. Cards ordered from Nella will automatically appear in your account. You can see the ticket balance, purchase history and usage history of the card. The card retrieved from the register is identified by a golden key in the travel card information.
A travel card registered by others, such as a family member or a company, can be added by using the travel card number. This way you can only see the ticket balance of the card. The cards can be named as you wish. The names only appear in your Nella account, they are not saved in the customer register.
Holder-specific travel cards cannot be added to a Nella account and cannot be ordered from Nella. A holder-specific travel card can only be purchased from a customer service point.
Order a travel card
Order a new travel card by using +Buy or Add Card -button.
Buy the card for yourself - Identify yourself in Suomi.fi -service.
Buy the card for another person - You can buy a Travelcard for your child or another person using Suomi.fi - e-Authorizations
You will receive your travel card by post approximately one week later (no international deliveries). Please read the General travelling and Travelcard conditions of Tampere Regional Transport before ordering the card.
Buy a ticket
1. Choose tickets
Select the travel card for which you want to buy a ticket. The ticket is avalable 2 hours after purchase.
- Buy value: select the zones and the amount of purchase. Add to cart.
- Buy period: select the desired ticket period and the zones. Add to cart.
- Looking for the supported tickets? Click the Move to Supported Tickets button and identify yourself in Suomi.fi -service. You will then see the supported tickets you are entitled to. Users under the age of 18 are identified by their personal identity code.
Select next travel card and tickets if needed.
2. Pay for purchases
If necessary, enter the promotional or gift card code in the shopping cart. Pay for purchases in online banking or with a payment card.
The payment transaction must always be completed, even if the total amount is 0.00 euros. A paid purchase cannot be canceled. If you need a receipt for your purchase, you can print it out at your online bank.
3. The ticket is available after 2 hours
Information of your purchase will be transferred to the ticket machines within 2 hours of the payment transaction. The machines are available on public transport and at station platforms. At the gates of sports services, you can only activate a value ticket.
Keep the travel card in the device until the download and payment are completed. No receipt will be printed for the transaction. Travel card balance information is updated to Nella within a day. If the ticket does not load, contact customer service.
Buy a gift voucher
You can buy a digital gift voucher on Nella. You will receive a gift voucher code by email. The code can be used to pay for purchases on the Nella Nettilataus online top-up service and our customer service.
Select Buy Gift Voucher from the menu and enter the desired value of the gift voucher (€10.00–120.00). Add the purchase to your cart and pay for it by using your online banking codes.
The gift voucher code will be sent to the email address linked to your Nella user account. You can then present the code as a gift for anyone to use.
Other Nella functions
- Travel card You can check the travel card's current value or period and buy new tickets.
- The loading history is available for travelcards retrieved from the register using strong authentication. This information is not available if the travelcard has been added to a user account by the card number
- Profile You can change the email address and phone number in your user details.
- Customer register Suomi.fi -e-Authorization gives you permission to your information from our customer register. You can change your email address and phone number entries.
- Purchases are displayed under the current Nella Nettilataus username for a maximum period of 12 months.
You can set up automatic email notifications for the ticket balances of the travelcards added to your user account. The notifications will be sent to the email address linked to your user account. Select
- the number of days remaining in a season ticket that will trigger a notification
- the remaining balance on a value ticket that will trigger a notification
- the Travelcards for which you want to set up notifications.
Notifications will not be sent if the Travelcard in question has a purchased ticket that is pending loading or use.
Is your Nella account locked?
Nella's user account can be locked if you enter your password incorrectly too many times. A locked account can be opened
- by resetting the password or
- waiting 24 hours, after which you can use the old password.
If these steps do not open your account, start over and create a new user account. You can use the same email address as before to register, but you will need to change your username. A locked account will be automatically logged out if it is not opened within a year.