Nysse Mobiili is an application, where you can buy a ticket on your mobile device:
- Mobile Single Ticket is valid for 90 minutes immediately after a confirmed purchase. Between 12 midnight and 4:40 a.m., the night fare is added to the price of the mobile ticket automatically.
- Mobile Day Ticket is valid for 24 hours. The ticket becomes valid immediately after a confirmed purchase. No additional fees will be charged during the night time.
The ticket is payed by Visa, Visa Electron or Mastercard. Download the Nysse Mobiili app from Google Play or the App Store and ad your payment card to the service.
The service can be used without creating a user ID. As a registered user, you can access the purchase history with a new or another device and through the Nysse Mobiili online service: mobiilinysse.fi.
Buying a mobile ticket
- Select the ticket type: single ticket or 24-hour ticket.
- Select at least two adjacent zones for the ticket. Tampere belongs for the most part to zones A-B.
- Select your customer group (adult, young or child).
- Select payment method. The default is the card you already added. You can also add a card at this point. Press the Continue button.
- Check the ticket information. Change your selections or cancel your purchase by pressing BACK. By pressing PAY you accept the purchase, the ticket will open on the screen and its validity period will start.
Want to buy a ticket for a friend too?
You can also use the app to buy tickets for a friend if you travel together. Children under the age of 7 do not need a ticket with an older passenger.
Get aboard and confirm the ticket
Place your phone below the ticket reader and align the QR code with the green light on the device. Many ticket readers have an auxiliary level for the phone.
Have a nice trip!
Home: You can find Nysse’s news bulletins and buy tickets directly from the homepage by selecting a ticket product at the top of the page.
Tickets: You can view your valid and expired tickets as well as your purchase history and receipts. You can see the ticket information by clicking the ticket row.
Purchising history and receipts: You can view the purchases you have made and send a receipt to a selected email address. Please notice that your purchase history will not be transferred if you switch to a different phone or user ID. Registered users can also view their purchase history at http://mobiilinysse.fi.
Travel guide: The app uses the journey planner at https://reittiopas.tampere.fi
Info: You can view your user ID, change language, add payment cards and check your purchase history. Please notice that your purchase history will not be transferred if you switch to a different phone or user ID.