Special bus lines during World Hockey Championships
The near blocks of Nokia Arena will be closed to traffic on several days during World Hockey Championships on May 13-29, 2022 to allow the public to move around the area safely. Buses 2, 7, 9, 11, 12, 14, 15, 19, 26, 27, 28, 30, 31, 40, 80 and 103 will operate on exceptional routes with special MM line codes (eg 2MM, 15AM, 80YM, 103MM) .
- The exceptional routes start between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m., and end at midnight.
- There are no special routes on Wednesday, May 25 and on Friday, May 27.
When there is no traffic barring, the lines will serve as normal. Other bus and tram lines serve as usual throughout the hockey championships.
The lines will operate on exceptional routes and with special line codes as follows:
- Wednesday, May 25, no special routes
- Thursday, May 26 from 10 a.m.
- Friday, May 27, no special routes
- Saturday and Sunday May 28-29, from 10 a.m.
- when there is M or MM in the bus line code (eg 2MM or 15AM), an exception route is run.
- when the line code is normal, the normal route is run.
The departure times of the terminals of the MM lines 2, 11, 12, 14, 15, 26, 27, 28, 30, 31, 40, 80 and 103 are the same as normal.
The special MM lines 7, 9 and 19 leave from Linnainmaa, Annala and Hervanta 5-7 minutes earlier than usual due to the longer operating time of the special route. In the other direction of travel, the lines leave their terminals at the same time as normal.
Bus detours and stops
Buses 2MM, 7MM, 9MM, 19MM, 40MM, 40AM, 40BM, 40CM
Hatanpään valtatie (Koskipuisto D 0518, Linja-autoasema 0522) - Tampereen valtatie (Tampereen valtatie 0524) - Viinikankatu - Ratapihankatu - Kanslerinrinne - Kalevantie (Yliopisto C 0563 / Yliopisto D 0566) -
Buses 11MM, 30MM and 31MM
Buses 12MM, 14MM, 15MM and 103MM
From east to Ratina: Itsenäisyydenkatu - Rautatienkatu (Klassillinen koulu 0528) - Satakunnankatu (Paloasema 0537) - Aleksanterinkatu (Paloasema 0006) - Hatanpään valtatie - Vuolteenkatu (Ratina 0120)