Tram replacement service
Tram service can be interrupted, for example, due to track damage or a technical fault. Disturbances are announced on the cabin and bus stop displays, as well as on Nysse's website and in the Journey Planner.
In the event of a disruption, the bus will replace the service trolley on a closed route:
- Tram 1 Sorin aukio - Kaupin kampus: replacement bus 18R
- Tram 3 Pyynikintori - Hakametsä: replacement bus 7R
- Tram 3 Hervanta - Hakametsä: replacement bus 3R
Replacement buses run on tram routes and use the bus stops along the tram route, not tram stops. The bus stops are marked with red signs and can be found in the vicinity of the tram stops.
Get help from The Journey Planner
During a mild tram disruption, you can continue your journey by bus. Some trips may be cancelled, but all the tram routes are in use. If necessary, find an alternative trip in the Journey Planner:
- give the location permit and select "Buses and nearby stops on the map" or
- find a new route for your trip by entering your departure and destination details.